Indian team won the 2nd Test against West Indies by 10 wickets, take series 2-0
Ind vs WI 2nd Test: Indian team won the 2nd Test against West Indies by 10 wickets. On the third day of the match, the Indian cricket team got stuck on 367 in their first innings. Rishabh Pant contributed 92 runs after this; West Indies’s second innings was All-Out to 127 runs. India vs West Indies 2nd Test
In the first innings, the West Indies were all-out on 311 runs by the Indian team after that, the Indian squad scored 367 runs in the first innings. Team India got a significant lead of 56 runs on the basis of first innings.
Umesh Yadav took 4 wickets in the bowling and Ravindra Jadeja took 3 wickets. Umesh Yadav took 10 wickets in this match. Team India got the target of 72 runs in the 3rd innings.
Chasing it, KL Rahul and Prithvi Shaw batted in a stormy manner and won India in just 16.1 over’s.
Rahul scored 33 runs in 53 balls and Prithvi Shaw contributed 33 runs in 45 balls. Umesh Yadav got Man of the Match award for his excellent bowling. Prithvi Shaw was chosen as the Man of Series.
1. The Indian team has consistently won 10th domestic cricket test series. India has equaled Australia’s record in this case.
2. Umesh Yadav became the third fast bowler to take 10 wickets on Indian soil.
3. Rishabh Pant became the third wicketkeeper to score 90+ in 3 consecutive innings.
4. Kohli has scored the most 1063 Test runs in 2018.
5. Prithvi Shaw became the 7th Indian to score 50+ score in his first 2 innings.
India Playing XI: Lokesh Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli CPT, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant WKT, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul ThakurUmesh Yadav
Windies Playing XI: Kraigg Brathwaite, Kieran Powell, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Shane Dowrich WKT, Jason Holder CPT, Devendra Bishoo, Jomel Warrican, Shannon Gabriel